Eating for Energy is an e-book by Yuri Elkaim, which provides broad information on raw foods and exercises. It’s a guide to help you to keep your health and fitness with useful information provided. It is having 178 pages with explanations.
Usually, eating for energy, a raw food diet and weight loss routine has the concept of Yuri Elkaim, a Professional Kinesiologist along with a holistic Nutritionist in assisting people get in charge of their lifestyles to become healthy and active. Using the methods given in the book, you will notice great results and you should be very satisfied.
The key feature of Eating for Energy is that the body realizes the natural foods therefore the processed food fragments in prepared meals won’t fuel the body in the same manner as of natural foods. Which creates a number of health problems for example insufficient fatigue and energy. Thus, to be able to the get more energy you have to feel well and also have to consume highly nutrition value foods including fruits and vegetables.
Furthermore, Eating for Energy recognizes that you’ll find it tough to stay to some completely raw program constantly therefore it features a buffer within the plan offering certain cooked foods with a small amount. Actually, the program wants you to definitely maintain a minimum of an 80% of raw food all of the meals. Additionally, you’re also advised to exercise regularly in this plan like cardio exercise, weight training etc.
Summary of Eating for Energy
- This book suggests you to take fresh foods i:e minimum 80%.
- It contains 12 week plan of meal with full recipes
- It is safe with no negative effects like other weight loss programs.
- It supports ideas to possess a natural weight loss plan and keep the your body fit and healthy
- It is created by a qualified and experienced nutritionist, so there is no need to worry about the program.